Seeking suggestions for reliable T5 growlight fixture.

My wife keeps her orchids on one of the kitchen counters. Earlier in the year I thought that a single tube 54W 4' T5 fixture mounted underneath the cabinet would work well, so I bought two. They did work well, but both had the electronics burn out after about 5 months.

So... I'm looking for suggestions on a good reliable T5 fixture that can stand being mounted underneath a cabinet. I know they exist as we have one as the main light in the kitchen, but that particular fixture would not do as well under the cabinet.

Reply to
pakrat

You might try farmtek

carry these I haven't used this item but they do sell quality products and half my greenhouse systems are from them. I also grow my seedlings under standard 40w fluroesent lights with no problem phals catts & onc. hope this helps

Grow well and bloom magnificently

** Posted from
**
Reply to