Re: all you south floridians....

Hmm. My local news this morning shows st lucie county up to its collective armpits in water...

--j_a

Diana Kulaga wrote:

We be fine on the east coast. We'll get lots of rain and a little wind > tomorrow. No need to hatchen the batches this time, LOL! > > West coast may get more activity. It looks like a Cat 1 for them. That's > still not really such a much in the grand scheme of things. It all depends > on whether it picks up strength overnight. If it gets a second wind (pun > intended), then Tampa will most likely get the worst, and then the > panhandle. > > 'Course, if it's gets too windy tomorrow I guess I'll have to move those > swinging Vandas out of the open. > > Diana > > > hattened down your batches i hope? > > > > --j_a
Reply to
jankey