Phyton 27 and Physan

Hi everyone... Does anyone know can I tank mix Phyton 27 and Physan and spray them together in general on orchids? And does anyone know of a website that might list this sort of data?

Thanks! Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Hoffmeister

Phyton 27 is a copper based chemical and I would not recommend mixing it with anything. I think you would just be asking for trouble.

The label says:

Compatibility - Compatible with most fungal and insecticidal biopesticides when applied at least 2 days before or after application of the biopesticide. Do not tank mix Phyton-27® with B-NINE and do not apply Phyton-27® within seven (7) days either before or after applications of B-NINE, as burning of leaves may result. Do not tank mix Phyton-27® with strongly acidic compounds such as Aliette, and do not apply Phyton-27® within

14 days either before or after applications of such products.

I do not mix it with anything and I do a clear watering before throwing anything else at the plants.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Brennan
Reply to