Phal question?????

Today, I was repoting my Phal which had one stock with about 4 flowers on it and I accidentally broke the flower spike. I was repotting because it came in a 3" pot and there was more root outside the pot than in it. The roots and leaves look healthy so I snipped off (shudder) the flower spike as it was bent and broken and laying on the table. Will this orchid still grow more spikes with flowers if I treat it with kid gloves? Is there anything I should do special for it?

Thanks...Chuck.

Reply to
Faz