Mixed Phals.

I received two Phals. at different times from the raffle table at the local Orchid Society. The handwriting on the labels of each is different. One is a nice yellow, about 3 inches across. The other is white, about 4 inches across, and with many more flowers per stem. Nothing similar between the two except the labels are the same.

Can someone please tell me which is correct? Of course, I'll have to label the other one Phal. hybrid.

Thanks, Chris

Delete the no from my address for personal reply.

Reply to
Chris Savas

I trully am sorry to mess up this post, specially by not including the name on the labels.

Phal. Taida Lawrence (Phal. Brother Lawrence X Phal. Goldberry)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Savas