Epidendrum from HD

I checked out the orchids at HD in another town today and came home with 2 news ones. A clumping orchid called an "Epidendrum Hybrid", 1/2 price ($10) as it was out of bloom and a $12 Phal with two spikes of buttercup yellow flowers. :-))) They lowered the prices on their phals. They also had a large selection of dens with really unusual flowers and colors. I was sooooo tempted as they do so well for me.........sooooooo, sooooooo tempted.

Now I have to look up the care for it.

Also picked up the Ortho Guide to Orchids... I have a feeling my greenhouse is going to me primarily orchids, cacti and succulents. ;-)

Reply to
Manelli Family

What are "cacti and succulents"? They sound to me like nuisances that take up greenhouse space meant for more orchids.

Reply to
Ray B