Hozon Siphon info

I know I asked about this a long time ago but again, I need a math formula to work out the amount of fert I use.

The Hozon is a 16 : 1 ratio.

eg..... 1oz of fert to 1gal of water

I also mostly use a 2gal container & would want 1/4 strength?

HELP! Cheers Wendy

Reply to
Wendy7

128 oz to the gallon...So the system will pick up 8 oz of liquid per gallon.

So if you 1 oz per gallon, you need to do an 8 to 1 dilution (e.g. 1 pint per gallon or 1 quart per 2 gallons)

Reply to
Doug Houseman

Thanks Doug, So one would divide 16 into the amount of water/fert required for the ratio? What if it was 1 Tablespoon to a gal? Cheers Wendy (who is having a math mental block)

Reply to
Wendy7

Then you'd mix 16 tablespoons to a gallon of concentrate.

Reply to
Ray B

You might also want to take a look at this for more details:

Ray B