Ghost Orchid in Naples, FL

so these plants have finally figured out they need to be 45 feet off the ground before they can grow unmolested. ;-)

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

Now THAT is cool Diana. In all my time wandering the Big Cypress and corkscrew swamps I NEVER saw one and this was in the early 70's. Only place I did see one was in a hammock of US-41 not far from Monroe Station...

Dave Fouchey Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40" W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR