Australian dendrobium question

Do Australian dendrobium flowers continue to expand after they've opened? Specifically the ones with Den. speciosum in the background. I have a Den Lynette Banks that looks larger than a few weeks ago when I took a pic of it:

(poor pic, I know) Looks like the inflorescence has lengthened, too. Same with the little yellow Den Butter Star. I ask in case I ever want to show it. Timing is everything

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

I can't answer your question. I do not know.

However, what I wanted to say was that you are clearly highly skilled both at taking photographs of your flowers and at keeping your plants happy. I especially like your catts.

Well done.

Cheers

Ted

Reply to