APBO gone from Bell South servers??

Without a word, it's gone. There last night, gone now. And my settings have changed. I can barely read this as I type because the font is so small. When I read messages on rgo, they are the same as always. And I'm set on plain text. Everything is weirded out. Hit enter once and I double space. Anyone else on Bell South? They are going to get a piece of my mind if I can't resolve this.

There. I fixed the font.

$#%^&!!@

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Diana - Send them an orchid.......get them hooked and maybe they will return to their nice ways. (LOL)

Chuck

Reply to
Faz