You can fix anything..seriosly

what makes a trademan any different than you

i put a shit pump together for a man...i mean, it won't but 4-5 parts..

listen...just because you haven't seen those parts before don't think they are difficult.

If you can put a sound card in your own computer, you can do anything (almost)

of course there are those who have enough money, they don't care if they can or not...

but us Guys take great pride in fixing things ourselves.

If I can fix my toilet i've saved myself an 800.$ plumbing bill...

Can I get an amen? Can I buy and amen?

~~

Having the right tools can be a big part of your success...

look, if you gotta buy a specialized tool, go ahead and buy it. consider that tool 50% off, because! you can always pawn that tool for half its value.

but the tools you need.

~~`

next..this is the hard part...

be prepared to grunt (if need be)...

work your body! then yule have a better sex life for it.!

You can fix anything.

Reply to
chickenwing

With caution. Abillity does not come from confidence, confidence comes from ability. Start with small things and work up. Be observant, smart, and know when you're in over your head. Also, read before you do.

(Computer parts are Plug-n-Play. House parts aren't.)

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

I don't know what operating system you're using. I have Windows and it's Plug and Pray. Maybe you got a Mac.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

I appreciate you!

Today is the international day for the mentally disabled. Please send an encouraging message to a mentally retarded friend--as I have just done for you.

Just thought I'd let your retarded ass know I don't mind being friends with you. I don't care if you lick windows or even if you wear a football helmet to work.

It doesn't bother me that you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants. You hang on in there because you are doing great! You are special, so keep trying!

Have a great day you Goofy Bastard!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Hi, Most important is to have a logical mind, IMO. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

or sell it on ebay for 90% of it's value

Reply to
bugs bunny

I can't fix your grammer. Tom

Reply to
tom

Grammer? People who live in glass houses . . . . . . .

Reply to
Roger Taylor

You made her live in a greenhouse?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

NO! I appreciate you! and everybody that looks like you!

I come in your home replace say a leaking toilet Charge you 800 bucks to do it!

THEN YOU THANK ME!!! (that's the best part)

hehehehehe

If it won't for people with your mentality I wouldn't be sitting up in this fine ass home!

sooo

NO! I appreciate you! Thanks for your support!

Reply to
chickenwing

I agree. I have done all sorts of jobs that I have never done before.

Most of the time the instruction manual is excellent and gives a clear picture of what needs to be done.

Google is an excellent source for how to do things, and this group is proving to be an excellent source of practical short answers.

Reply to
chickenwing

Is this a poem or a rant?

Rhetorical in any case

Reply to
PipeDown

Yeah, but you can't just tell someone to be logical. There are a lot of dumbasses out there. There are people who can get themselves electrocuted hanging a picture frame.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

no

just looking at things with a broader view

Reply to
chickenwing

The bottom of the bottle does make it look that way.

RicodJour

Amen. I've long since forgotten all the odd things I've repaired. Toilets, stereos, toaster, flashlights, and a wicked assortment of auto repairs. Today I was replacing the EGR valve on my truck. Yesterday troubleshooting the charging system problems on my van.

Amazing all the things a tradesman can fix. Tear the old one apart, read the directions, and try to make some sense of it.

Grunt a bit, and have a better sex life. Hey, I like it!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I always say if I can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Dan

Reply to
Dan_Musicant

Where there's a will, there's a way... and I prove it every day.

Dan

Reply to
Dan_Musicant

Necessity is the mother of invention... and I'm the father!

Can

Reply to
Dan_Musicant