WTB: Carpet & Lino

I am looking for some low shag rug, as long as it si a nice color.. I need it at least 15x13 and 20x 18 ft.. Also need at least a patch of lino that is 20x20 ft one..Please advise what you got an a price pelase..

Reply to
lostconnection

I have the carpeting, enough to cover what you need. It is a medium blue. $125. When can you pick it up?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
lostconnection

It would also be nice to know where you are. This newsgroup is read world wide. How far will you travel?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski