WOT Eyebrows--- for women too

Way off topic

Women are especially invited to reply

My eyebrows go right above my eyesockets, close to them and the same distance away everywhere.

I think all guys' do.

But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their forehead, for one thing. Do they pull out their real eyebrows and draw in other ones?

Reply to
micky

Yes, they rearrange as they see fit. Many are hideous.

Fortunately for me, my wife uses no makeup. When I kiss her, my lips meet skin, not a chemical coating.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Eyebrows and eyebrow shapes are always a hot topic on different online women's forums. And shapes for brows seem to go in and out of fashion, as do widths.

When I was growing up, it seemed to be fairly common for women to shave/pluck their brows and then draw in new ones in a shape they preferred. Some people still do, but but not among my friends and coworkers. Google "eyebrow shapes" - there are even stencils people can use to draw in the shape that they like.

I'm female, and my brows naturally follow the boney ridge. I don't mess with them much other than keeping them tidy.

Women remove brow hair several ways - tweezers ("pulling out"), waxing (ouch!!) and my current favorite method - threading. Men get this done as well, but I think they primarily have tidying done (ie getting rid of the unibrow look).

Reply to
Lee B

Some actually do.

Reply to
Julie Bove

I used to have really thick ones. But back in the 70's, skinny brows were in. So I plucked mine that way. And eventually they just never grew back.

Reply to
Julie Bove

My personal favorite is high on the forehead...so they always look surprised! *L* Some kids...

Reply to
BenDarrenBach

This effect is best when the eyebrows are wildly unsymmetrical.

Reply to
Pico Rico