Working in the yard - constantly tearing jeans - overalls too tight (what do you do?)

Check out Walls workwear. You can buy them at farm supply stores or online. One piece, like those favored by many aircraft mechanics.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.