Will this tool break up a blig blob of cement/concrete?

The 'Great Escape'.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

If it was near a road you could put a for sale sign on for $ 100 and it would probably be stolen.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Thanks!

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I think in Stalag 17, they stored a lot in the rafters of their building.

IIRC that movie led to Hogan's Heroes.

Reply to
micky

I have not seem Stalag 17. I do remember Hogan's Hereos.

In the Great Escape they did store it in the rafters above. I remember one scene where they were discussing where to get wood to shore up the tunnels. One place was to remove some of the slats of the bunks that hold the materesses. A man jumped to the top bunk and fell to the floor as the top and bottom slats broke as there were only 2 or 3 instead of all of them.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

I've queued up both The Great Escape and Stalag 17 for my next movie night. As I recall, both are excellent.

Hogan's Heroes is also one of my favorites, although I'm currently in burnout mode. MEtv has been airing two episodes every weeknight for as many years as I can remember, so I've pretty much got the dialog down pat by now.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Weirdly, when we lived in Germany, Hogan's Heroes played daily on one of the local German channels. Dubbed of course.

Reply to
TimR

When I lived over there, the only TV we watched was a tiny bit of AFN/AFRTS to get American shows, commercial free, and on Sunday evenings RTL Luxembourg had a game show where the women frequently ended up topless. We had no idea how the game worked but the results were good.

Two of my sisters have been living in Germany for 40+ years now. If I think of it, the next time I talk to either of them I'll have to ask if they've seen Hogan's Heroes.

Reply to
Jim Joyce