Why are ceiling lights flashing?

Since you don't smoke, theoretically you'll live decades longer, draining the system of social security, incurring age related medical expenses, and polluting the environment for 20 years longer than a non-smoker. YOU should pay extra taxes! Think about it.

Reply to
James Egan

This is the problem in America whether it's the government, the environment, or numerous other issues -- Fanatics.

Reply to
James Egan

terry wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s1g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

I'm doomed to croak of cancer. Virtually everyone on both sides for generations has. Some smoked, some quit and some never did.

Nobody gets out alive.

Reply to
Red Green

yeah my aunt a NON SMOKER died of lung cancer, her hubby was and still is a chain smoker, she died of lung cancer from second hand smoke. its a known problem'

your trying to justify your smoking, and frankly I could care less that you smoke!

But I DO OBJECT that my health insurance costs more to cover your stupid habit.

just pay your own way, thru higher taxes and fund a health insurance program for smoking related illnesses.

Reply to
hallerb

jim egan read what you wrote:(

smoke must be muddling your mind, just as it blackens your lungs...

Reply to
hallerb

In the spirit of the season, go to the first one and change the one with the little red mark on it... :-)

James Egan wrote:

Reply to
MarkS

Heck, Radon gas is the second to tobacco smoke as a cancer risk. Many people are clueless when it comes to Radon gas exposure. I doubt most folks even know what it is and where it comes from.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas