Whirlpool drainage hose

Hello! Where can I get the thing that attaches (fixes) the drainage hose to the dishwasher? I have a hose and the thing that ostensibly connects it to the food disposal, but when I approach the fine people at Home Depot, they look at me like I'm bugging them.

Thanks

Reply to
Chim Cham, the 51st state.

Go to a real plumbing supplier, and tell them the make and model of your garbage disposal. Should be able to solve this problem in about 5 minutes. Big box stores are fine IF you know exactly what you need. The skills of their staff run from quite good to terrible.

Reply to
professorpaul

Are you looking for the clamps that secure the hose to the dishwasher and to the garbage disposal unit? A better description of the problem would allow a rational solution.

Reply to
hrhofmann