Already have a structural engineer on this and my offer is already
beating down the list price... of course I don't know if it will be
accepted till I make the offer. I'm still thinking while looking at
other homes. Thanks.
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:32:32 -0500, email@example.com wrote:
Yep and I'm the OP. I've decided to pass on this investment for a
couple of reasons of which have nothing to do with the numbers but
rather the waiting time to get the repairs done and how long it might
take to negotiate the deal too. I know the foundation guy is
backlogged about 2 months and I decided if I were to do the repairs,
I'd do the foundation first. Who knows what the other guys schedules
are so all in all, I figure at least 4 months minimum to get the house
into shape and maybe longer??? I'm not willing to wait that long
while the house sits idle. Still want to thank all tho for the ideas
/ help !!!
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.