which clear protective top finish for kitchen cabinets

I'm looking for recommendation for the protective clear finish over my faux finish cabinets. They're kitchen cabinets with light color, acrylic based, satin paint. I was planning to use MinWax's Acrylic Polyurethene. Any other suggestions? Someone mentioned Varathene. What is that?

thx in advance.

Reply to
wendi

Varathane is a brand, You want something oil resistant. You need a floor or cabinet refinishers advise or call the Faux product maker. Oil will work after your Faux cures. but yellows a bit.

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
nospambob

That's what you want...any water base urethane.

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

Reply to
George E. Cawthon