where to find a diffuser like this?

Hi,

Here's a picture of an A/C diffuser I saw in an office:

I want something like this (maybe in a 12"x12" variety) for my home. Does anyone know who carries this style online?

Thanks!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

It's prolly a Titus. I need to get one just about like it to match up an exisitng drop-in at a medical facility. I don't know how you could get one online. But here's a link to a wholesale supplier;

Lefty

------------------------------------- unit is a Titus Omni diffuser

Reply to
pbaxterman