where to find...............................

louvered closet doors, that will cover 8ft tall X 20ft. wide?

Reply to
readandpostrosie

I suspect you will need to have them custom made.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Lots of condos use 8' louver closet doors - saves building the header - and the width is no problem, just use more doors. I'd check lumber yards and building supply stores (not Lowes/Home Depot) in heavy condo areas. Especially SE Florida and southern California. A call to an architect in those areas might be productive too.

Reply to
dadiOH

See if you have a Habitat for Humanity store near you.

Reply to
Lou

Go to a real lumberyard (not big box).

Reply to