Where did I see this?

I recall seeing a while back somebody posting a link about a product that is used to coat tool handles, something like 'liquid rubber'. What is that product called anyways? Thanks.

Reply to
Paul Giroux

Red Neckerson

my little corner hardware stocks it in a few bright colors, not black though, which is what I wanted for sunglass ears.

Reply to
bumtracks

I've seen it at Harbor Freight and at Home Depot.

Reply to
Bo Williams