What weed is it?

These babies are ravenous. Looking almost like a sick scouring rush horsetail, but I do not believe because of the wee little white fragrant five petal flower on the top as of late. Anyone want to take a shot at the unknown beauty? I could probably web cam it, but all you pros do not need that hey, let's keep it interesting for now. Thanks.

PS , I just seeded with bluegrass mixed with rye, golf course grade stuff as an added clue. Oh, and btw, it is a former hay field to boot...the plot thickens, hehe, no pun intended

Ev

Sensamelia

Reply to
m Ransley

LOL :-)

Rantoul Red...

Reply to
pray4surf

red hair??

Reply to
Chip Stein

red hair??

Reply to
Chip Stein

How did you guess?

Ev

one place to start. Your local Agriculture Extension agent is another; he probably knows the weeds in your area better than he knows his wife.

Reply to
Dan Hartung

Lol. funny one...thank you for the serious answer sir, you are the only one yet. Have a fine day.

Ev

I just checked out the site, absolutely brilliant, thanks again.

Ev