What are these ?

Seen on a building in progress in Dusseldorf.

What are these two components seen at the bottom of the image ?

What are they for ?

Reply to
fred

Brackets for a Juliet balcony?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Clamps for lightening conductor?

Reply to
Graham.

too heavy...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Last-ditch grab handles for when you fall out of the hole?

Maybe they clamp something to the bottom of the hole frame?

Reply to
Davey

There were two under each aperture on each floor.

If I had any German, apart from 'Kein Deutsch' I'd have asked

Reply to
fred

That would be my thought too.

Reply to
Nightjar

Horizontale Fahnenstange Halter. Nur ein Scherz. :-)

Reply to
mike

They hold the bolts in the concrete in the correct position until it fully hardens. For balcony or balustrade?

Reply to
harryagain

In article , Graham. scribeth thus

Yes they do look like them;!..

Reply to
tony sayer

Their position would rule that out though

NT

Reply to
meow2222