What to use

We are installing a hot tub in our sun room. What would be the best flooring to use in there.

MoM

Reply to
CHI-MUM

ceramic tile or plain concrete

Reply to
hallerb

A lot of people will disagree but we used Mannington laminate in 2 bathrooms for my parents several years ago and even though I am sure they get very wet from the shower and bath from these 2 elderly people the laminate looks brand new. It won't fade and no grout to get dirty. We plan on using it in our sun room. Use the click type. Finished edges are treated to resist water. Just silicone cut edges under moldings according to instructions.

Reply to
Art

Uh, something that won't be slippery as snot when it's wet?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B