What's wrong with PEX ??

JC only lusted in his heart HK did the real thing....... :)

Go Big H!

Reply to
BobK207

Yasser Arafat dated Jill St. John and Candace Bergen???

Reply to
Doug Miller

Damnit!!! That was my guess!

Reply to
Eigenvector

I'm wondering if you think an accusation of sexual harassment is equal to a declaration that the governor/candidate is a _sex offender_. Did the news distinguish the difference?

-- Oren

Oren

I don't know, but he did have a relative in a local (former) federal prison...

-- Oren

"I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch!"

Reply to
Oren

No, my subscription to the national Enquirer ran out and with the 9 cents a day I make here in the prison, I can't afford to renew it. Can I borrow yours after you ve read them ?

Reply to
Rudy

Accusation in keeping with previous history as documented earlier.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

History and documentation, hmmm!

Okay! He should be registered in California if convicted as a sex offender, NOT! The accusation has been addressed by his counsel - I'm sure. Even multiple times.

-- Oren

Oren

Kobe Bryat is a sex offender despite dropped charges. The Duke lacrosse team are sex offenders despite the dropped charges. My father in law molested all his children, at least one grandchild, and his daughter in law. He was never convicted, but is still a sex offender despite the charges being dropped. They are all sex offenders, even though they were never convicted.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

P.S. *I* am a sex offender also. I pressured my girlfriend into sex through the movies we went to see, songs played on the radio, and roaming hands. Because of her past abuses she was unable to say 'no.' I got her pregnant and married her. We now have two great children and 3 wonderful grandchildren. We are now going though counseling for our past history of abuse.

I admit to my abuse and take full responsibility for it. Kobe Bryant, the Duke team, and Arnold refuse to take responsibility for their abuse, denying it is abuse to rape women, encourage women to strip for pictures, etc.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

The Duke team was completely exonerated because the victim apparently wasn't. The others are probably in a grey area since none were convicted, Kobe was a civil trial.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

"Mike Dobony" wrote in news:CZJoi.23112$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net:

hey,according to the feminists,ALL men are sex offenders.....

Reply to
Jim Yanik