What's in your man cave?

Aside from new countertops and splash, stainless sink (with sprayer), different wall-hangings, new toaster and microwave, a whisk, lid hangers on the cabinet doors, new paint and a decorative trim near the ceiling, there really wasn't much done.

I mean a kitchen is a kitchen, right? (Except we now call that room the "beast preparation area".)

Reply to
HeyBub

Tools. More tools. Beer brewing equipment. Keg cooler. Computer with 16 gig of old rock and roll. Two pairs large speakers Table saws. Routers. Joiners. Chop saws. Wirefeed. TIG. AC/DC welder Cutting torch. Small plasma TV. Herculon recliner Fridge

3 ATVs Parts washer Scroll saw Band saw Hand power tools Tool cabinets Roller tool cabinets Compressors Wood stove Swamp cooler with external misting system various welding tables and stands Weber barbecue Assorted vintage and antique tools Vintage signage old license plate collection

Other than that, not much ............

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Andy replies, Naw. They only know one song (Take me to the River), and all sing in the same key...

It is fun, however, to turn them all on and let them sing it as a round.......

My next decorating idea is to get one of those little refrigerators to keep cold beer in.....

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Eureka, where non-Moslems are not allowed to beat their wives.....

Reply to
Andy

What kind of bass and amp?

Mike