What local stores carry "euro" style glass hinges?

I have an old ikea glass cabinet with a hinge like this:

The ring with two screw holes broke but Ikea no longer carries this cabinet and hence no longer has this part.

Many of these hinges look similar but are not exactly the same. Or some hinges may not look the same but has the same ring to replace mine.

Any idea what type of local stores or national chain stores may carry this part?

Reply to
bob

start here

Ed Pawlowski

Not sure if it's totally same, but I've seen this type of hinges at Lowe's and Home Depot.

The ring with two screw holes broke but Ikea no longer carries this cabinet and hence no longer has this part.

Many of these hinges look similar but are not exactly the same. Or some hinges may not look the same but has the same ring to replace mine.

Any idea what type of local stores or national chain stores may carry this part?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Those are 35mm Euro style hinges.

Reply to
Pete C.

Did you throw it away after you took its picture?

If not, take it to a any of the following and ask how to get a replacement:

Lowe's Menard's Home Depot Builder's Square Ace Hardware DoItBest etc.

Reply to
Wes Groleau