What is this discoloration in toilet?

I usually clean the toilet every two weeks or so. I use clorox toilet bowl cleaner,bathroom cleaner, and scrub free products. Thanks for the tip.
On 26 Nov 2006 10:56:17 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Most people call it SHIT.......
On Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 12:56:17 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

After ten years, the toilet is filled solid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
replying to zcarenow, Nick wrote: It is a scale build up from urine and is very hard. You can scrape it off with a flat screw driver or any sharp object you can get in to scrape it off
Oren posted for all of us...

I would think a Snap-On large pry-bar would be the solution. Much wider blade. Get one with a striking head...
--
Tekkie