What is this?

Another thing you learned over the years was top posting. I hope you can un-learn this bad habit quicker than it took you to un-learned top posting.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I'm not a lawyer but I'd argue that Stormy has the right to use deadly force to stop scofflaw topic-shifters.

Reply to
Fuzzy Brush

You are so totally right that I didn't understand your concerns. Thanks for making that a bit more clear.

Now, in true liberal form, I need some government money for all the mental anguish. Have to call my case worker when I get a moment.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Mostly cause Gordon did a poor job of describing. Now, I definitely need some government money for all this anguish.

What is wrong with people who netpick over Re: or use of apostrophes?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oh, right. Wait till your guy goofs up, and then quit the thread. I think Gordon would have saved a lot of time to simply ask me to delete off the Re: when the subject line changes. How hard was that? Only took four or five tries for you to mumble and ramble on about some thing so simple.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

And while Derby made a good go of explaining, he (and Gordon) did a poor job of actually describing the requested format that is wanted.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How about posters with multiple layers of excess quoted text?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You have my deepest sympathies, if a Re: on the front of a subject line upsets you so badly. Why don't you do some thing useful like gardening? Maybe you can find a psychiatrist who specializes in OCD?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Why would I need a physicist that specializes in COD? I prefer catfish.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

And a Ermedial Neglish professor who specializes in Lysdexia.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Good to know. Now I have to buy shoes with cleats.

Reply to
Micky

I took the text of your post to the golf pro at the local country club, and he said you were exactly right. He spent 30 minutes explaining to me all that you said, but I'm afraid I still don't understand it, except that it has something to do with golf.

But he wanted to know if you would write a chapter for his book, _Golf According to the Pros_ he plans to call it. Or if not, if you could do 30 minutes of standup at the PGA annual dinner, which has been moved from Florida to Mexico. Airfare and hotel included, of course.

I also don't know what some others are complaining about. You changed the subject line after others said it was a golf tool. Given that it IS a golf tool, that makes perfect sense to me. Where is there a rule against changing subject lines? On the contrary, it's recommended when the subject changes, and I think it's fine here too.

Now perhaps you've stopped complaining about non-existing center posting and everything would be fine.

Reply to
Micky

I'll answer that question after you answer all of mine that you are too afraid to answer.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I know the answer. There is no such rule.

Reply to
Micky

You know the answers to my questions too, but you're too afraid to admit it.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I suspect you are an optomist? Either that, or perhaps a salesman? In any case, I do enjoy reading your field report, of what the pro shop guy said. Thanks, made good reading.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Micky and I were just discussing that, under the bed with leaky flash lights. I was admiring his fuzzy slippers.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon