Repair Manifesto

You too should join the radical repair movement railing against the disposa ble society. I did so many years ago and I'm glad to have found many more p eople who share my disdain for blatant consumerism. Most of my tech devices such as computers and peripherals are refurbs or rescues from the trash he ap. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Radical Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

Small fans are one thing that is often tossed when they quit turning . They often need just a drop or 6 of light oil ... 2 down and one to go , but the

3rd might have a loose bushing which oil probably won't help .
Reply to
Terry Coombs

:)

Reply to