what is best caulk for joining metal to brick?

Have brick house. there is a older alumni um screened enclosure attached in back........has corrugated alum roof. Where it butts up to brick wall was caulked, but the caulk has cracked and leaks mucho water down wall when it rains.....I am using a heat gun to soften and remove old caulk, am getting most....but not all... of the old caulk out......What is best material/caulk to seal this thing for as long as possible? I am thinking a good silicone exterior caulk? the space to between roof and wall is not consistent........some places up to 3/8 inch gap.

Reply to
cheapdave