Westinghouse Mobilair Air Conditioner

how can I identify the btu and capacity of an old Westinghouse air conditioner which is installed in my window and is at least 15 or more years old

Reply to
Janet

Take the front cover off and look for a tag. Some will have the rating there. If not, model number may help, especially if the model number includes a hint of btu rating. Google the model number.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

15 years old is practically new. If you don't find the label Ed refers to, even the model number on the plastic in front might be enough to find in google. Otherwise count the number of drops of water dropping from it, divide by the humidity and multiply by 0.324 and that should be it.

Just kidding about the last part.

Reply to
micky