VERY red sky in UK, from Galapagos volcano?

I just saw the reddest ever sky this evening, when I went outside it was like walking into a room containing only red lightbulbs. Every object around me was red. The only reason I can find for this is volcanic ash. Could it have taken a few days to get from the Galapagos Islands eruption to the UK?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Same here. Red all round.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

It wasn'r exceptionally red here (South Suffolk) this morning but it was red.

However I don't understand what the Galapagos Islands have to do with it, I didn't think they were active volcanoes.

Reply to
Chris Green

Probably not the thing people report. And probably only visible in a small area for 5 minutes.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

See Rod, not just me.

Would you say it's redder than you've ever seen before?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

It was in the evening in Scotland.

It went off at the weekend, it's on the news, they were worried about the rare animals.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I grow my own.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That soggy little frigid island is much too soggy for that.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Can't find anything on the news, and not sure where upwind is as it's perfectly still. I'm in Scotland, so we don't have forest fires as a rule. Unless the local fuel refinery has gone up.... but I think I'd smell that.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You sound like Rod. Is % actually a Rod sock?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Joel 2:31

" The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

Reply to
rbowman

The doctor asked me that yesterday.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Nothing on the news.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Does that mean we're f***ed?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

No, I don't go by Jewish mythology.

First come a winter three years long. With global warming we're safe for a while.

"Brothers shall strive | and slaughter each other; Own sisters? children | shall sin together; Ill days among men, | many a whoredom: An axe-age, a sword-age, | shields shall be cloven; A wind-age, a wolf-age, | ere the world totters."

Or maybe I missed the winter...

Reply to
rbowman

he was pissed again

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I would imagine it would take quite a time. I think more likely its the old Sahara sand again. I don't know what sort of eruption is going on out in S America, If its pyroclastic and very powerful then yes, but if its like the ones in Hawaii, then less likely as apart from a few minor coughs and splutters, most of it is just lava. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Yes!

Also:

"And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and the whole moon became as blood"

(Revelation 6:12 / Apocalypse 6:12 DRC1752)

-----

Wherever there has been a biblical warning, it has had an accompanying real-world, physical signs, according to scripture.

It really, really seems like we're in the end times ... there is no fear, however, when you're on a path to Christ. It's a spiritual battle, first and foremost.

Reply to
NGuser

Ah but they changed "global warming" to "climate change", so they can be right no matter what happens. The Norse mythology is more likely to be right than our current crackpot pessimist "scientists".

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Just what have you been doing to it?

Reply to