Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

[snip]

Yeah, I've heard about that but won't ge to experience it for a while.

Thanks for the PS tip - I'll have to get some of those next time I place an order to All Elect.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Hewitt

They want $49.84 plus about $10 for UPS in US.

Thanks for that much informations regarding this topics if u need any kind of assistance regarding wenbsite designing plese let me know i'll definetly help you my level best

------------------------------------- [url=\"

\"]Web designing companies[/url] [url=\"
\"]Web Design Company[/url]

Reply to
asleyprince

They want $49.84 plus about $10 for UPS in US.

Thanks for that much informations regarding this topics if u need any kind of assistance regarding wenbsite designing plese let me know i'll definetly help you my level best

------------------------------------- [url=\"

\"]Web designing companies[/url] [url=\"
\"]Web Design Company[/url]

Reply to
asleyprince

They want $49.84 plus about $10 for UPS in US.

Thanks for that much informations regarding this topics if u need any kind of assistance regarding wenbsite designing plese let me know i'll definetly help you my level best

\"]Web designing companies[/url] [url=\"
\"]Web Design Company[/url]

Reply to
asleyprince

asley.prince_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (asleyprince) wrote in news:254c3$4b7923df$42bb6765$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com: