waterproof front proch?

anyone used Kote a Deck.

I've got a 11 x 13 front porch. Going to use T & G and tape the seams.

I was considering just some floor paint.

any suggestions welcome

Reply to
Ray

Google didn't find anything on this product name. Are you sure about the spelling? Bill

"Ray" wrote in messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
bill a

Thanks for the reply. Here's the url. Some HD have it and lots of other stores if you look at the locations on the url listed above.

Reply to
Ray