Water under refrigerator

Apologies if this is the wrong group to post this to.

I have a Jennair side-by-side. Every mornig when I get up, there's a puddle of water under it and around it. I thnik it's coming from the freezer side.

Anybody know what may be causing this?

Reply to
emptyshell

Thanks Edwin. Look like my watre line wasn't connected tightly to the wall spigot. I'll know for sure tomorrow morning.

Edw> > Apologies if this is the wrong group to post this to.

Reply to
Never Enough Money

There are a couple of possibilities. Refrigerators have a drip pan that is under the ridge, and it is evaporated by the fan. If for some reason you have excessive water, it will overflow.

Dou you have an icemaker and/or water dispenser? Be sure it is not leaking or the water line dripping.

If you have that much water overflowing from the drip pan, there is another problem. like the door now closing properly and excessive condensation.

Look for more information at

Edwin Pawlowski