Water tastes different out of one faucet

We've just built a new home. Something odd I've noticed about the plumbing. A glass of water from the tap in the upstairs bathroom tastes considerably different from water from any of the other taps in the house. It tastes like water from a garden hose--you know, that kind of vinyl-y taste? I don't think any other water source in the house tastes that way. Made me wonder if they ran out of pipe and used a garden hose to connect the upstairs bathroom.

Jim Beaver

Reply to
Jim Beaver

Have you checked the faucet supply connectors under the lavatory? Might be some odd plastic flex types under there.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Sure it's not some kind of biological problem?

Dan Hartung