water heater leaking!

an identical one, which would be a huge waste and certainly dumb.

The tv show flip or flop with tarek and that gorgeous christina:) have epis odes where they buy property at auction. when a unpermitted space turns up they must remove the drywall from at least one side, inspect it, bring it u p to code, get it inspected by the building inspector then replace the drwa ll. some unpermitted stuff thats real junk gets demolished but thats the ex ception not the rule.

I highly recommend the show, christiana is easy on the eyes, they make big bucks, and the show is educational....

Reply to
bob haller

bob haller posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

What network? Usual time/day ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

flip or flop is on HGTV. I have TIVOs that record shows automatically and a llow me to skip thru commercias. 15 minutes in a hour...... primetime.

Incidently tarek had a lump on his neck, a viewer saw it and sent a letter to the production company. It turned out he had thyroid cancer,, the viwer likely saved his life.....:) the viewerwho noticed it happened to be a canc er nurse. Tarek the picture of health and success needed a 4 hour surgery.

one never knows when there number may be up:(

Reply to
bob haller

What kind of a rack do you have behind the cruiser? Did it come with the car?

so I didn't want to haul it across

Reply to
micky

Don't have the cruiser any more, but it was a carry-all rack from Princess Auto that fit the lass 2 trailer hitch receiver. 500 lb capacity. Cost me $99 on sale - normally $149 IIRC Just like the old luggage racks on the back of a Model A.

Reply to
clare