Water heater

Are Rheem products a wholesale item?

Had a Rheem WH years ago, it lasted about 13 years. Have been buying (gas) Bradford White WH's, I'm going on my 3rd one. They seem to last around 5-6 years.

Can't find Rheem products except through a plumber.

Reply to
Kyle K.

Pretty sure Home Depot has them... if I'd just ask them what they have with a 10 year guarantee...such as GE perhaps.

Reply to
philo

Through distributors to contractors only...if you can find a local distributor who will sell OTC, maybe you can get one direct; otherwise you'll have to use a contractor to get product.

Reply to
dpb

There are some on Amazon and Ebay.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I don't know about Rheem, but I have a State one that I bought at HD about 13 yeara ago. About 5 or 6 years later, the thermocouple went. I called State up, they looked up the serial #, said it was still under warranty and sent me a new one for free. I had it in two days. WH itself is still going fine. And it was just a typical WH, not a high end or expensive one.

Reply to
trader4

Rheem Rudd WHs were sold at Canadian Home Depot stores last time I looked - but that was a while ago,

Reply to
clare

harryagain

Grainger sells them.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

The 10year warranty GE at HD have twice the insulation than the 6year. Thus lower operation cost.

Reply to
Congoleum Breckenridge