WARNING: Bathtub Drowning

A 24 year young man became intoxicated at a weekend pre-Halloween party. After the party he stepped into his bathtub and fell asleep. He slept 3 to 4 hours in the tub. When he awoke, he noticed his penis was very shrivelled up, and was hanging with it's head under the water, and was very limp.

A few hours passed when he felt pain in his penis. He checked and found it was blue in color. He phoned his doctor and the doctor told him to immediately come to the office. After examination, the doctor said: "I have some very bad news for you sir. Your penis drowned. It's dead and can not be revived". He was taken to surgery, and his penis was removed. A funeral was held on Monday for the deceased penis, and many people, particularly the young man, and his girlfriend sobbed and cried. The penis was laid to rest in xxxxxxx cemetery, and a stone was placed over it's head, which read "I had a Hard but Short Life" "1989 - 2013".

Let this be a warning to those of you who drink and then bathe. You too could drown your penis!

A sad but true story of a penis who lived a hard life and died far too soon.

Reply to
Commander486230