vinyl/ plastic shed for DRY storage??

I'd really like to try using a vinyl shed to store some comic books and a few antiques from the house. However, reviewing the archives, I keep reading about folks experiencing moisture problems with equivalent sized metal sheds (there has been almost nothing about vinyl sheds though). So, I'm wondering about the possibility of using a vinyl shed? What experiences regarding moisture have folks had? If moisture is a problem with vinyl sheds, what steps have been or can be taken to reduce or eliminate moisture problems? I don't mind spending a little extra if I can eliminate moisture troubles.

Thanks, Alvin

Reply to
Alvin Wibowoo

books and a

I keep

equivalent sized

though). So,

What experiences

with vinyl

eliminate moisture

eliminate moisture

A small heat source in the shed may alleviate problems. Moisture will tend to migrate toward lower temps. Where I live, any closed outdoors space tends to accumulate moisture.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Antiques, antique furniture and books (comic or otherwise) do not belong in a non-climate controlled enviroment. Period.

Get rid of your junk.

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Antiques and books need to be stored in Normal living temps and Low humidity, No Extremes , look into storing Antiques before contacting Alt home Repair. This is NOT alt antiques. Go there

Reply to
m Ransley