Vinyl Fence Experience

There are plenty of people who think vinyl fencing is ugly. If so, great, move on. Those of you who might be thinking about installing it for the no maintenance benefits, read on.

I just wanted to pass on a recommendation for USAvinyl.com fencing. I'm about a week into the install process and I'm not quite done yet, but this stuff is high quality. If you even thought about picking up the Sh*t materials at Home Depot or Lowes, forget it. It is clear the people who bash vinyl fencing for not withstanding mild impacts have been using that inferior material.

I can't vouch for USAvinyl's UV resistance just yet (I just installed it). However, I will say that the material seems extremely well suited. The way the system snaps together using NO fasteners is great. Screw holes would seem to promote stress cracks over time.

Here's the machine I used to dig the holes:

$95 a day, and I got 68 holes done in that time (yes my body hurt).

Here is a pic of the first panel installed:

6' high, 8' wide.

I'll write an update after I have a better idea of how it hold up to the weather and sun, but for now. Great product!

Bobby

Reply to
Drummer of The Vibe

thx for post. didn't know there were one-man augers

Reply to
<sweat=]

I like the coors light endorsment signifying a good hard days work!

=)

Reply to
Worm