Vessel Sink Pop Up Drain

I am installing a Vessel sink with Pop Up Drain. I have purchased a pop up drain, but my sink has an overflow and my drain doesn't. In looking at pictures it seems the pop up drains with overflow just has a hole cut in the drain assembly, if so can I just cut a hole in mine? or am I simplifying the differences too much?

Reply to
simplyaz

I am installing a Vessel sink with Pop Up Drain. I have purchased a pop up drain, but my sink has an overflow and my drain doesn't. In looking at pictures it seems the pop up drains with overflow just has a

hole cut in the drain assembly, if so can I just cut a hole in mine? or

am I simplifying the differences too much?

Reply to
j_ten

Reply to
bamboo

My vessel sink on top of the counter needed a non-overflow tail pipe. Change the tale pipe if the manufacturer indicates.

Oren

Reply to
Oren