Very Old Wainscoting

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss Beaver. Gee she was swell.

Red Green

She needs to go to the bathroom?

Reply to
Master Betty

She needs to go potty.

Reply to
joevan

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

Reply to
Oren

Nice picture of commercial trim.

Reply to
HeyBub

That's what you're looking at?! Are you blind? I was wondering why they didn't change the direction of the flooring at the turn in the hallway. Maybe they wanted to get rid of a lot of small pieces.

RicodJour

RicodJour wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

What can I say? Don't have an eye for things. Rookie I guess.

Reply to
Red Green

Geesh. A rookie calling a rookie a rookie.

I looked at this whole project at face value and all it needs is some cosmetic changes.

Fresh paint, but if you want to take it to the floor, that's okay.

Reply to
Oren

I've been spending too much time with my nephew.

Reply to
Master Betty