VersaPak silver battery availability

Have VersaPak silver batteries been discontinued? I noticed that the usual endless supply on eBay seems to have dried up. Gold is still around but the price is high and I've generally found them less useful.

Dan Lanciani ddl@danlan.*com

Reply to
Dan Lanciani

ddl@danlan.*com (Dan Lanciani) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.IPSWITCHS.CMM:

I wish they'd bring out a lithium version to fit my old driver; it would hold a charge for several months in storage.

Reply to
Jim Yanik