Fernco/Mission couplers for copper to copper?

I'm looking for a couple of 2"x2" copper pipe couplers, e.g., Mission K200 or Fernco 3003-22. None of the usual online supply places seem to list them, and the number of Google hits for the Fernco version is oddly tiny. (The big box stores of course don't have those sizes and the local plumbing supply place has gone trades-only.) For 1.5" copper I think everyone just uses the 1.25" plastic/CI versions which are readily available. Is there a similar trick I'm missing in some other series that is more available? Or an online site with the real copper-coper versions--I like the shielded ones better anyway.

Dan Lanciani ddl@danlan.*com

Reply to
Dan Lanciani

The Proflex coupling you cite is the only one I would use for copper-to-copper. They work.

You probably need a wider net to find them on-shelf. Dust off a big city phone book and call plumbing supply houses. Or maybe ask at a neighborhood hardware store (do they exist?) for a friendly supply house.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim