Using Pedestal from different make front loader

Bought a GE front loader washer 7 years ago. Front gasket and drum went and instead of fixing bought a new Samsung front loader (waiting for delivery). I already have the GE pedestal and really dont want to invest in another one unless I have to.....do you think it will fit?

Reply to
Rox

Beats me. You can check the dimensions on line though. Do you have a Google machine?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski