Use of "so", my screwup!

I mistakenly flagged the first message to be ignored, so i can't see the postings any more. Can't discover a way to reverse the coding.

By searching, I can find the posts, and see I did not include the blog link I referred to. Here it for those still interested:

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

In Beantown, they'd say "you got scrod!" :>

With Tbird (which you appear to be using), the easiest "repair" is to unsubscribe from the newsgroup -- and then resubscribe. Esp if the article in question is "recent".

Of course, that means you will see EVERY article in recent history as "new", again. So, you'll have to get wild with marking those you've previously decided to ignore... :<

Advice: c'est la vie! Move on.

Thanks for that! I glanced at it briefly but will have to return to it later as I'm busy "doing stuff" at the moment.

Reply to
Don Y

You have to say what program you're using. Fortunately, Don knows how to find out, but I don't think everyone does.

With Forte Agent, not that he has that, if the thread is still there, marked Ignore, one can just "I" it again and it's unignored. Then, or if all trace of the thread is gone, one can get sampler headers, or get headers/sample depending on the version, and estimate how far back it is from the current end, 10, 100, 1000 posts and get that many.

Don, it was your thread. How unassuming of you to tell him to move on.

So you don't need the thread after all, at least not this time!

There is also groups.google, although it's not as good as it was.

Reply to
Micky