usa refrigerator bulbs?

Hi All,

Anyone know of a USA source of LED refrigerator appliance light bulbs?

The reviews on the 3C bulbs (cheap Chinese crap) on Amazon are atrocious.

Many thanks,

-T

Any 120v Led bulb should work in a refrigerator. Just don't use them in an oven.

Reply to
Congoleum Breckenridge

Our's uses a medium base, so you have to be choosy.

I've not had a Feit or a Philips LED bulb fail yet.

Reply to
Hecho en China
[snip]

Maybe someday we'll have LEDs that can handle 500 degrees or more.

Reply to
Sam E

There is more than a bulb filament to fail including the power supply component. I've tossed cheap LED flashlights because the switch failed.

Reply to
Frank

With my refridgerator, the lamp sockets (medium base) are quite deep. When LED bulbs first started appearing, I tried several, but the were too fat to fit into the socket.

Reply to
croy